Old 09-03-2015, 12:38 AM posted to rec.gardens
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default Gardening and climate change

"David Hare-Scott" writes:

Stronzo Bestiale wrote:
On 3/8/2015 5:50 PM, Fran Farmer wrote:
On 9/03/2015 8:19 AM, snotbottom wrote:
It's been nice to see some life in the group again. Let's not kill
it by getting political. I'd rather just read about the gardening
advice and experiences from others and take the divisive stuff
somewhere else.

Climate Change has an impact on those of us who do bother to garden
and who also try to have productive gardens. That makes climate
change on topic here. Climate change only becomes a divisive issue
here when those who can't read for comprehension try to deny that it
is a reality.

He's right. You and Sara are getting political.

And here was I thinking it was a matter of science. Silly me.

Surely you've noticed that one political party here in the USA
is having none of it.

Here in NJ, the snow on the ground is still over a foot deep.
But my orchid has been blooming non-stop since around XMAS.
What a beautiful plant.

The XMAS cactus have been going since before Thanksgiving.

--
Dan Espen