Old 09-03-2015, 02:39 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Unidentified Weeds

On Thursday, March 5, 2015 at 6:54:19 AM UTC-5, EdPaolo wrote:
On Monday, July 14, 2014 at 3:40:40 PM UTC-4, Mangle101 wrote:
Good evening everyone, I have 2 problems that I hope someone may be be
able to help myself with. I have 2 as of yet unidentified weeds that are
proving rather troublesome in eradicating from my garden.

This one pictured below has leaves almost 'Rhubard like' and when dug up
they have white bulbous tumour like roots that snake for considerable
distances. Seeming I'm only able to post one picture at a time so, I'll
post the other weed on the next post. Thanking you in advance.

|Filename: image.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=16129|

Mangle101

Check out http://www.rce.rutgers.edu/weeds/thumbnail.asp
http://www.ipm.ucdavis.edu/PMG/weeds_common.html

The post is from way back in July, so poster is probably long gone.
But if not, since the weed appears to be in a section that doesn't
have other desirable plants around it, spray it with Roundup (glyphosate).
That will kill it and almost anything else.