Old 09-03-2015, 11:52 PM posted to rec.gardens
snotbottom snotbottom is offline

Default Gardening and climate change

Lurker I'd grant you... Troll I'd take exception to. I have posted, but it has been years. I continued to follow the group through its ups and downs, gardening the whole time with every year different than the one prior. FWIW, I've been gardening and preserving my own food for as long add I can remember. Love it, don't mind a good debate either, just didn't think this was the place for it.

Wasn't really trying to poke the bear, either. Just wanted to avoid what I've seen so many times over the years. I do find it interesting that it's the same characters who get their dander up every time someone cares to disagree with something someone said.

So keep going with the insults and inflammatory remarks (speaking to both sides here). Watch the traffic fall off again. Then some new folks will come along in a few months and we can do it all over again.