Old 10-03-2015, 05:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default Shed floors

In article ,
says...

On 2015-03-09 15:52:52 +0000, Broadback said:

On 09/03/2015 15:08, Janet wrote:
In article ,
says...

OK so I have a 'hidden agenda'

Mine isn't hidden at all.

I will never, ever do business with any which blatantly ignores the
wishes and polite requests of customers.

Janet.

Well Janet I guess you will never use the NHS then! ;-)

I believe the charter says that some advertising of garden-related
products is permitted.

The poster's header ignored the urg charter's polite and very specific
request about adverts. His first line above, suggests that was
deliberate.

As for whether plastic floor tiles are garden-related...

Janet