Old 11-03-2015, 02:14 AM posted to rec.gardens
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default Gardening and climate change

"~misfit~" writes:

Once upon a time on usenet Dan Espen wrote:
"David Hare-Scott" writes:

Stronzo Bestiale wrote:
On 3/8/2015 5:50 PM, Fran Farmer wrote:
On 9/03/2015 8:19 AM, snotbottom wrote:
It's been nice to see some life in the group again. Let's not
kill it by getting political. I'd rather just read about the
gardening advice and experiences from others and take the
divisive stuff somewhere else.

Climate Change has an impact on those of us who do bother to garden
and who also try to have productive gardens. That makes climate
change on topic here. Climate change only becomes a divisive issue
here when those who can't read for comprehension try to deny that
it is a reality.

He's right. You and Sara are getting political.

And here was I thinking it was a matter of science. Silly me.

Surely you've noticed that one political party here in the USA
is having none of it.

What has the stance of a political party in the US got to do with science
that affects the whole world? (It's bigger than the US you know....)

Huh?

Not sure what you are getting at.

My comments are clearly limited to the USA.

Now we're having a climate science vs. politics scandal break out in Florida.
The fun never ends.

--
Dan Espen