Old 11-03-2015, 04:17 AM posted to rec.gardens
~misfit~[_4_] ~misfit~[_4_] is offline

Default Plants Use Water Wisely - Mostly

Once upon a time on usenet Brooklyn1 wrote:
songbird wrote:

when you have renters instead of owners there is little incentive
to treat the land well.

Ain't that the truth. Today most people rent/lease most everything
and few pay their debts, and everything they touch they destroy...

When I injured my back a couple decades ago after just starting my own
business I ignored my accountant's advice to declare banckrupcy and instead
paid off everything I owed. However I was left a pauper having lost my home,
my ability to work and my life savings.

under the presenty system those responsible few are punished for the
destruction caused by the renters/leasers. The only way to save this
planet is to bring back debter's prison, this needs to change, and
most importantly institute sterilization of the non productive because
the primary cause of this planet's destruction is over population...
CULL!
Every productive person who volunteers for sterilization is to be
totally supported by society; fed well, housed well, clothed well,
treated well medically. Debters recieve minimal nourishment and no
medical care whatsoever.

I have no children and am hardly likely to now. My sister has four and I've
always said she's done the breeding for this generation of our family. She
'got in' before I did - I was waiting until I'd got my business running well
and was financally secure. So much for that plan.
--
Shaun.

cozy little classification in the DSM."
David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)