Old 11-03-2015, 08:51 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Fran Farmer Fran Farmer is offline

Default Feeling Better Now

On 12/03/2015 5:34 AM, Drew Lawson wrote:
Yesterday, the tomato seedlings started comnig up, making me feel
better about the gardening year to come. As of this morning, 11
of the 18 pots have seedlings up.

Time to sort through the seed packets and see what else is ready
to go. And I need to pick a place in the garden for the first
planting of peas (hopefuly Saturday).

Cngratualtions. :-)) Only other gardeners can ever really understand
that deep satisfaction that a few small emerging spots of green in a pot
can bring.