Old 14-03-2015, 03:52 PM posted to rec.gardens
Hypatia Nachshon Hypatia Nachshon is offline

Default Tomatoes - breaking my oath

On Sunday, March 1, 2015 at 5:06:32 PM UTC-8, Hypatia Nachshon wrote:
I swore I was going to give up veg gardening; small family; buy organic produce.
But prices so high, and taste not all that great, reconsidering.

No point in buying tomato seeds from local nurseries; they'll just produce
more tasteless fruit.

So I'm taking "short cut" around research by asking NG members in similar climates (So. Calif coastal) for names of sharp, acidic tomatoes. Already OK to plant here so want to order seeds pronto)

Appreciate your experienced-based recommendations.

TIA

HB

UPDATE: Earlier inquiry led to tomato "Hank" which led to database "Folia".
Any of Hon. members dealt with "Folia"? Your experience?

TIA

HB