Old 18-03-2015, 03:14 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default 'Mater seedlings

Some of mine (mortgage lifters) have leaves that are kinda yellowish .
These were planted late Jan , moved from starter cells into 4" round pots a
month or so ago . Last frost is still 3-4 weeks away . I've kept them moist
, daily watering quantity adjusted for how dry they were . These were moved
into the little greenhouse/hot box a few days ago , night time temps have
been 40° or higher . We did have like 3 days of rain . I open the windows on
top of the box during the day to prevent overheating unless it's raining
(the plants are right under the drip line of the roof) .
Anybody care to venture a guess why ?
--
Snag