Old 18-03-2015, 03:21 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Steve Peek[_2_] Steve Peek[_2_] is offline

Default 'Mater seedlings

On Tuesday, March 17, 2015 at 11:14:26 PM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:
Some of mine (mortgage lifters) have leaves that are kinda yellowish .
These were planted late Jan , moved from starter cells into 4" round pots a
month or so ago . Last frost is still 3-4 weeks away . I've kept them moist
, daily watering quantity adjusted for how dry they were . These were moved
into the little greenhouse/hot box a few days ago , night time temps have
been 40° or higher . We did have like 3 days of rain . I open the windows on
top of the box during the day to prevent overheating unless it's raining
(the plants are right under the drip line of the roof) .
Anybody care to venture a guess why ?
--
Snag

Did you harden them off or just pop them into the cold frame? If not hardened they can show yellowing from differences of temp, light or they could merely be over-watered. You've got plenty of time to start new ones.
Steve