Old 26-04-2003, 12:30 PM
Brian White

Default pulser pump video (Simplest pump in the world)

The whole point of the thread is that some people DO have a use for
such a device. I am bringing it to their attention. You are the one
who is whining. My brother (a farmer) still uses the one in the video
after 15 years. Pulser pumps are not hard to make and I give enough
information on the web for inquisitive people to make one for
themselves. Guys like you, pontificating without trying to understand,
put people off making them. Therefore, you are actually retarding the
progress of science.
When did your curiosity die?
By the way, science is supposed to work like this: I do an
experiment, I report my findings,
you repeat my experiment and either validate or reject them. Your
right to reject is reduced if you do not repeat the experiment.
There is no point in me repeating it. I already know that it works.
Somebody else has to do the repeating. And then people will stop
listening to guys like you.
Somebody said you are a physicist. Even there, experiment and
repeatability is the proof of the science. Is that not so?
Brian White
Oz wrote in message ...
Brian White writes

Anyway, low pressure tromps combined with low pressure airlift pumps
have NOT yet been yet been described by science. There are
interactions between the tromp and airlift sections which make the
whole system quite a deal more complex to describe than the 2 devices
working seperately.

Then do the work, or pay someone to do it.
Whinging doesn't help.

I have no use for such a device.