Old 24-03-2015, 12:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bertie Doe Bertie Doe is offline

Default Saving seeds - paper towelling?

"Bigal" wrote in message ...

Bertie Doe;1012466 Wrote:

I saved some chilli seeds over from 2014 but they failed to germinate.

Perhaps I should have waited for the chillies to dry, before removing
seed?

I've grown chilli and sweet peppers from supermarket bought peppers. l
just cut open the fruit and planted the seeds. both types have
germinated within a few days. Had reasonable crops from both..
Thinking about it, l have never had any fail. l must admit though, that
l am not a great pepper fan

Thanks Bigal