Old 24-03-2015, 03:44 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Drew Lawson[_2_] Drew Lawson[_2_] is offline

Default 'Mater seedlings

In article
"Terry Coombs" writes:

Well , now my hot box smells like a fish market ... today I mixed 2/3 cup
of fish emlsion with a gallon of water and gave everybody 1/3 cup of the
mixture . I figured it couldn't hurt .

I tried fish emulsion inside two years ago. My wife let me live,
but I'm not sure I could get away with a second time.

Last year I bought the smallest package of Miracle Grow that I could
find. I mix it at half the recommended strength and use that to
water the tomato seedlings once they have true leaves.

If I live to a very old age, I'll probably still have 3/4 of that
package unused, so I don't feel too bad about compromising my "mostly
organic" standards (or about doing business with Scotts).

--
Drew Lawson | I'd like to find your inner child