Old 25-03-2015, 12:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith in England Judith in England is offline

Default Seeds in situ or Greenhouse

On Tue, 24 Mar 2015 17:28:38 -0000, "philgurr"
wrote:

snip

When I was in charge of the Ashton Wold wildflower project, most of the
plants that we used to reclaim small areas of wildflower meadow were
grown in the greenhouses, even those sown in the autumn for stratification.
Larger areas were strip seeded,
Phil

Good stuff - thanks: just the sort of experience I was hoping for.

Interesting: can you share the process you used please? Sewing - peat pots? -
separation - potting on etc.