Old 26-04-2003, 12:30 PM
Oz

Default pulser pump video (Simplest pump in the world)

Brian White writes

The whole point of the thread is that some people DO have a use for
such a device. I am bringing it to their attention. You are the one
who is whining.

Hardly. Where did I ever say it wouldn;t work, nor could be useful?

My brother (a farmer) still uses the one in the video
after 15 years. Pulser pumps are not hard to make and I give enough
information on the web for inquisitive people to make one for
themselves.

OK, so you can give input-output specs and so on. Selecting an
appropriate pump requires knowing input power (in this case presumably
water) and expected (preferably guaranteed) output at various heads.

Just saying this is a wonderful system, cuts no ice.

Guys like you, pontificating without trying to understand,
put people off making them. Therefore, you are actually retarding the
progress of science.

Crap.

When did your curiosity die?
By the way, science is supposed to work like this: I do an
experiment, I report my findings,
you repeat my experiment and either validate or reject them. Your
right to reject is reduced if you do not repeat the experiment.

OK, post your I/O specs here then.

There is no point in me repeating it. I already know that it works.

What do you mean by 'works'?

Somebody said you are a physicist. Even there, experiment and
repeatability is the proof of the science. Is that not so?

Absolutely, let's see the specs.

--
Oz
Note: soon (maybe already) only posts via despammed.com will be accepted.