Old 26-03-2015, 02:02 PM
Tree LC Tree LC is offline
Banned

Location: Horsham

This is the weirdest weather, just when you really feel that Spring is coming, you get some frost.
Our car was frozen yesterday morning yet the day before, we were out in the garden sorting things out!
It's no wonder that we always talk about the weather in this country as it's so unpredicable.
Never mind the clocks go forward in a few days time so it is official !
Horsham Tree Surgery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm Race[_2_] View Post
On 17/03/2015 20:37, Vir Campestris wrote:
Frogs calling in our pond tonight.

400ft up in Cambs.

Andy

Surely you must by now have heard the first sign of Spring, the mating
call of the lesser spotted flymo ;-)

Malcolm