Old 26-04-2003, 12:30 PM
Oz

Default pulser pump video (Simplest pump in the world)

Brian White writes

The power head involved is half a meter. (You can use one meter
because you are a physisist).

And the throughput of driving water?

The power flow (for you) is 600 liters
per minute.

To what head?

And you get to use 6 inch diameter pipes in the
construction.

So?

You can obviously devine the best depths and heights for
pumping because you say they are completely researched.

Doubtless. However it's your job to search for the refs and quote them.

(By the way, pulser pumps are not very energy efficient. Ram pumps are
really energy efficient). (Just to clear that up for interested
partys).

Actually ram pumps are not at all efficient. They are used where
efficiency is not important but simplicity, cost and reliability is.

OK, so you can give input-output specs and so on. Selecting an
appropriate pump requires knowing input power (in this case presumably
water) and expected (preferably guaranteed) output at various heads.

Just saying this is a wonderful system, cuts no ice.

Still waiting for some basic data.

OK, post your I/O specs here then.

There is no point in me repeating it. I already know that it works.

What do you mean by 'works'?

Somebody said you are a physicist. Even there, experiment and
repeatability is the proof of the science. Is that not so?

Absolutely, let's see the specs.

Still waiting.

--
Oz
Note: soon (maybe already) only posts via despammed.com will be accepted.