Old 01-04-2015, 10:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Wakehurst Place today

On 01/04/2015 17:09, Bob Hobden wrote:
"Spider" wrote

Bob Hobden wrote:
Drove over to Wakehurst to look at the Magnolias and spring flowers,
photos at...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bobhob...7651263189080/

Lovely pics, Bob. You may very well be the cause of our diriving down
there in the near future. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you. Unfortunately unless you are Friends of Kew, Day Ticket
visitors or Season ticket holders you now have to pay for the car park,
in other words that's National Trust members then.

http://www.kew.org/visit-wakehurst/p...arking-charges

Thanks for the warning, Bob. Alas, RG has just today come down with a
cold (man flu!), so we may not be going until he's better:~(.
Nevermind, I could drop a hint to go on my birthday in a few weeks time.
I'll miss the magnolias, of course, but there'll still be plenty to see.
--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London