Old 03-04-2015, 12:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default blinking mice

On 03/04/2015 12:21, Martin wrote:
On Fri, 03 Apr 2015 12:18:59 +0100, Spider wrote:

On 02/04/2015 14:44, Martin Brown wrote:
On 02/04/2015 12:22, Emery Davis wrote:
On Thu, 02 Apr 2015 12:29:41 +0200, Martin wrote:

%^&*ing mice

Preach it, brother!

If you think mice are bad try squirrels. They dislodged tiles off my
garage roof and made a hole in the roofing felt to get to stored apples.

And squirrels got into our loft and ate through cables. We're lucky
there wasn't a fire.

and no grilled squirrel?

Well, there certainly wasn't the delicious odour one might associate
with roast rodent. Mind you, RG got fairly hot under the colour when he
had to rerun cables in the rather tight eaves of the loft.
Hopefully, all the access holes have been blocked now and, no, we
haven't blocked Squirrel in. RG taped his mobile phone to a length of
timber and used the camera to check for lodgers.
--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London