Old 04-04-2015, 10:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Primroses

""mike"" wrote

Coming up like weeds this year.

Delightful but they seem to be prolific this year or is it our gardens here
on the Isle of Wight?

No they do seem to have had a good year. I've certainly noticed more than
ever before and in our own garden they have come up in unexpected places.
Interestingly a few plants are obviously hybrids with some polyanthus we had
so we have some primrose shaped plants/flowers but with different colours
and the opposite. Quite interesting, especially one clump with large
flowers.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.