Old 07-04-2015, 12:27 PM posted to rec.gardens
~misfit~[_4_] ~misfit~[_4_] is offline

Default Time to Plant Bulbs

Once upon a time on usenet David E. Ross wrote:
On 3/31/2015 12:53 AM, lifeflower wrote:
Now is the time to plant spring-blooming bulbs! We all love to see
those first pops of colour after a dreary winter, so do your future
self a favor and plant a nice array of bulbs in your garden. Here is
a link to a great bulb how-to put together by our staff here at Get
into Gardening! Let us know if you have any questions and we’ll be
glad to help you out and get you closer to having a yard full of
beautiful bulb flowers. Happy planting!

SPAM! The time to plant spring bulbs where I live is in the autumn --
October or November.

Rather amatuer spam methinks - I didn't see the aforementioned link.

That said are you under the impression that there are no northern hemishpere
spammers? I ask because I fail to see the logic in calling a post spam
because it's a different season where you live.
--
Shaun.

cozy little classification in the DSM."
David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)