Old 07-04-2015, 06:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_8_] Ophelia[_8_] is offline

Default A news article????

"S Viemeister" wrote in message
On 4/7/2015 7:47 AM, Spider wrote:
On 07/04/2015 08:05, Chris Hogg wrote:
On Mon, 06 Apr 2015 13:54:11 +0100, Spider wrote:

Well, I'm up to date with my Tetanus jab.

I thought these days that 'they' (doctors, NHS etc) now reckon that
'keeping it up to date' is unnecessary. If you had a tetanus jab
decades ago, it was longer lasting that they previously realised, and
didn't need regular renewing every ten years or so. Certainly, I
haven't had one for so long I don't remember the last one (mind you,
that might mean it was last week, but I don't think so. LOL!)

Essentially I think you're right and I believed myself to be fully up to
date. However, when I had a nasty festering injury and went to A&E, the
first thing they did was give me a tetanus shot before calling for the
orthopedics doc. It leaves we wondering ...

Perhaps I should get another tetanus shot - the last one was more than 20
years ago.

I can't remember my last one

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/