Old 08-04-2015, 10:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_3_] Pam Moore[_3_] is offline

Default Parkers

not being able to get to garden centres much I ordered some plants
from Parkers.
They arrived yesterday (7th) having been posted on 2nd so were packed
in a box all over Easter weekend!
Some things were ok, being dry. 6 "free" pinks plugs were fine, as
also was a potted daphne, to replace my sadly deceased one.
However, 6 plugs of each of delphinium and echinacea were totally
devoid of any growth at all.
What crazy company sends out plants just before a bank holiday?
I have sent a strong complaint to Parkers.
Any one else had such a thing happen?