Old 12-04-2015, 10:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
stuart noble stuart noble is offline

Default Mice infestation

On 11/04/2015 19:46, Timothy Murphy wrote:
stuart noble wrote:

If a mouse is caught in a trap, does it worry the other mice?
Or will they just ignore their dead brother?

Without a food source one assumes they would have pushed off elsewhere

Actually the mice got very little if any food -
conceivably there were a small number of crumbs on the floor.
I suspect they came in out of the cold.

I've been keeping my eye on a field mouse that has been waiting outside
the back door, hoping for an opportunity to nip in and case the joint.
Bold as brass