Old 12-04-2015, 02:02 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default A good start yesterday

The weather gods have smiled upon me and given me 2 days of nice weather in
a row ... yesterday I got 30 of the tomato plants in , the last 4 will
happen today , along with planting most of the direct-seeded stuff . I think
I'm going to wait to set the peppers out , they're not going to do much
until we hit upper 70's to mid 80's temps anyway , same with the okra I
need to start some it just didn't take off last year until July .
And the Anaheim peppers still haven't germinated ... but I ain't givin' up
!
--
Snag