Old 13-04-2015, 11:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Mice infestation

On 13/04/15 09:51, Martin Brown wrote:
I find Nutella makes excellent mouse bait. The odd one gets inside our loft from
time time time usually in late Autumn. That is by climbing a vertical wall and
finding a small gap somewhere under the eaves.

I find peanut butter on a "little nipper" trap works. I prefer
backbreakers to poison since they is fast and I can dispose of
the corpse without having to locate it.

Sometimes I find the trap unsprung but with the peanut butter
gone. But I only have to be lucky once; they have to be lucky
every time.

Not a pleasant job, but usually they only start to come in
as the cold weather arrives.