Old 14-04-2015, 12:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Clematis armandii RIP

In article ,
Martin wrote:

My daughter who lives on the N Staffs Cheshire border has a Clematis Armandii in
flower. Like our one it grows up against a south facing trellis fence, not a
wall. I think it is one we gave her which we imported from NL. I know she had
one that didn't survive the first winter too

This was not its first winter - just the first one with any frost worthy
of the name. And my garden is a cold and windy one, for some bizarre
reason.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.