Old 23-04-2015, 08:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill P Bill P is offline

Default White patches on tomato leaves?

On 20/04/2015 20:47, Bill P wrote:
I grow my tomatoes in a cold greenhouse, I often get white patches on
the leaves, but this year a quarter of my plants are effected.I thought
it could be something to do with the extreme temperature we have been
getting this month.
It is either very hot sunshine or freezing cold.

Any ideas would be gratefully received.

Thanks guys.
I am leaning towards sun scald. I have but some white fleece up.
I think it is working, no more white appearing on the leaves that I can see.
That sun has been a bit strong this month.

--
Bill P
Shildon

---