Old 23-04-2015, 02:21 PM posted to rec.gardens
Drew Lawson[_2_] Drew Lawson[_2_] is offline

Default Can I get tomato plants from seeds of store-bought tomatoes?

In article
Boron Elgar writes:

Never had a disease problem up there, always had great success with
the kind of planting that all my gardener instincts tell me is wrong.

I hope that continues for you.

I never had a disease problem, until I did (last year).
Now I'm over-sensitized to the potential.

As for tomatoes, I'm itching to get them into the ground. I've had
to raise the grow lights twice in the last week. Last weekend was
in the 70sF and I was hoping to plant this coming weekend. But
this morning was a mild freeze. I guess they have a couple more
weeks in the basement.

--
Drew Lawson | Radioactive cats have