Old 24-04-2015, 11:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Honda F410 rotovator

wrote in message

On Sunday, 11 January 2004 10:11:26 UTC+1, Commercialdiver wrote:
Hi, I've just bought a secondhand one of these but the owner did not have
copy of a owners or service manual. I've tried to order one but the
company I
tried to order them from said that although Honda are very good with
spares,
they are very slow with manuals and could not guareentee delelivery in
the
immediate future.

Any owners out there who could assist with a copy?

cheers

greg

Hi
I just got an old F410 no manual and the carb is shot as its been standing
outside for about 3 years. Any chance with help for a manual and/or parts
list.
My email address is
Thanks Andy

Take a look at.....
http://power.honda.co.uk/lawn-and-ga...s/manuals.html

and...
http://power.honda.co.uk/lawn-and-ga...nda-parts.html

I expect that carb was used in other Honda equipment so there will be spares
available. Have a word with your local Honda garden equipment dealer.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.