Old 25-04-2015, 02:18 PM posted to rec.gardens
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default A bit damp here

David Hare-Scott wrote:
songbird wrote:

are you far enough upstream that you don't
have to worry too much about pollution in the
river sediments?

Yes the silt is quite Ok. We will not be trudging through the contents of
some septic tank nor toxic sprays or any such.

that's good to hear!

around here there are ok regulations about septic
systems, i don't worry about them being in the flood-
waters, but the floodwaters here come across sprayed
fields so that does bother me. i've blocked the
most likely flow now (can't do much about wind blown
gunk) and hope that will solve that problem.

your pastures will be happy.

hope you find your missing irrigation parts!

.... as the actress said to the bishop.

ouch!

The lost pipe turned up after the water receded almost where I had left.

songbird