Old 28-04-2015, 01:48 AM posted to rec.gardens
Lord Bergamot Lord Bergamot is offline

Default Fruitless Mulberry seeds

These fruitless Mulberry trees have always made seed tassels that are lite and easily blow away to germinate many places around the yard. Two seedlings came up in raised beds, several years ago. Last year I transplanted them into buckets for later transplanting. Today I noticed one had some small spiky seed looking things. I've never seen this type of seed before.

Is this unusual?

Why are these seeds different?

Are these actually seeds?

If they are seeds I'll try germinating them.
--
:-)
Don't let the Zombies get you!!!!

My God is better than your god!!!!