Old 30-04-2015, 03:10 PM posted to rec.gardens
Hypatia Nachshon Hypatia Nachshon is offline

Default I need the best soil for tomatoes in pots

On Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at 3:58:41 PM UTC-7, David E. Ross wrote:
On 4/28/2015 3:03 PM, Hypatia Nachshon wrote:
On Monday, March 5, 2007 at 7:34:06 AM UTC-8, geronimo wrote:

[...]
Dunno if this has been covered, but did you provide DRAINAGE?

Now I see why I could not find the original message. It was posted 8
years ago. I suspect Cocoly -- a Chinese fertilizer company -- has been
trolling for the purpose of injecting spam. Cocoly is now in my filter
for rejection of messages.

Dern it, why didn't I notice the 2007 date! Good detective work, David.

It should have been obvious, come to think of it, that anyone touting Miracle Gro SOIL!!!! was a troll.

HB