Old 30-04-2015, 02:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Michael Uplawski Michael Uplawski is offline

Default Hand Pump

Hello Emery,

great to read you again. I admit, that I have had other things in mind
recently and could not follow “the news” much.

On 30 Apr 2015 09:57:03 GMT,
Emery Davis wrote:

A local guy who might have what you want is Didier Beaufils in Radon, his
web site is http://www.harmoniedulogis.fr, there's a telephone # there.

Radon is interesting, as you might know, for the local alternative- and
eco-scene and to find an artisan there is probably good news.

Didn't see an old pump specifically, but he's got a huge amount of
stuff. Prices vary, but negotiation is possible.

Okay, on the site there is, in deed, little sign of pumps but I will
call him up. I need to do that with « Normandie Pompes », too (Lonlay
l'Abbey), and be it to have their opinion on the rotary pumps from
England.

We are not yet pressed to complete an installation for the greenhouse,
but having all the tubes ready, a well which never dries out and ...
rainwater (of all choices) in ample supply, I begin to feel a little
dumb with my watering-cans. ;-)

[The poplar is feeling great, and all but one maple developped nice buds
and leaves. I had moved them outside a month or two ago, already.
Thanks again.]

Michael

--
Location: Lower Normandy (Orne), France
GnuPG/OpenPGP 4096R/3216CF02 2013-11-15 [expires: 2015-11-15]