Old 30-04-2015, 03:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Corporal Jones[_2_] Corporal Jones[_2_] is offline

Default Wasps

Just been in the garage and heard a rasping noise, looked up to the roof
and there is a wasp building a nest.
It is about 1" diameter at the moment and although I have nothing
against wasps it will be a bit disturbing having a nest above your head
whilst working.
It would be fascinating to see it being built but I need to knock it on
the head before it gets to big, which would be the best way?
I could knock it down or use a weed flame-thrower on it or glue a
plastic pot over it but would it just move somewhere else in the garage
or give up and go elsewhere.

Barry