Old 01-05-2015, 07:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default blinking mice

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

Our cat is a brilliant mouser but he will insist in occasionally bringing
them in as a present for us. He did that on Sunday after being out for
less than 30 seconds but we had guests for dinner that evening and he
promptly lost it somewhere under the furniture. Our two humane traps
haven't caught it so he probably did later, I hope.
--

My cat did a similar thing, he let a mouse go in the kitchen and it went
under the trolley thing. He caught it without being able to see it but he