Old 03-05-2015, 02:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Lynx reintroduction

On Sun, 03 May 2015 15:19:40 +0200, Martin wrote:

The boar that tried to attack us came out of a corn field after we
stopped our car to help two young women who had overturned their car on
the old road between Toulouse and Carcassonne. We just beat it to our
car. It chased the car down the road. Nobody had done anything to
provoke it.

So over turning a car into the boars backyard isn't a provocation?

--
Cheers
Dave.