Old 03-05-2015, 03:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Lynx reintroduction

In article ,
Tim Watts wrote:

That'll be why in parts of Canada my relatives will take a gun on a walk
into the woods.

There are only two dangerous wild animals the bears and moose.
If they are such wimps as to be afraid of the infinitesimal risk,
and such idiots as to believe a gun is useful protection, then
they should be carrying at least a 0.3" calibre high-velocity
rifle.

For all I know they might have been. The specifics of which make and
model has never come up.

And did you see my other posting, describing what they would need
to be able to do to use it in self-defence? The smart money is on
them being dumb Canucks.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.