Old 03-05-2015, 05:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Lynx reintroduction

On 03/05/15 17:00, Nick Maclaren wrote:
In article ,
Tim Watts wrote:

Well, whatever. I do not want to be meeting lynx, bears or wolves when I
go walking. I am very grateful this country has none left and I like it
that way...

You do know that roe deer are more dangerous to humans than either
lynx or wolves, don't you? And that cattle are more dangerous than
even bears?

Sorry but that is the biggest nonsense I have ever heard.

Look it up.

I don't need to.

I regularly walk around cows and I know what they are like (and yes,
they can sometimes freak and charge, moreso beef cattle than dairy stock).

I'll be buggered if I'm going to walk in a field full of bears!