Old 04-05-2015, 10:04 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Lynx reintroduction

On 03/05/15 22:19, Nick Maclaren wrote:
In article ,
Tom Gardner wrote:

Right. I am also very cautious about Highland, because they are
often left to be a lot more feral than most cattle. But all that
means is not walking through the middle of a herd, or otherwise
being an idiot.

While certainly not wanting to make light of the dangers
of cattle (or hippos), there are many free-range highland
cattle that coexist with walkers, golfers and cars on
Minchinhampton Common.

I said cautious, not panicky - unlike certain posters on this thread!

Well excuse me for thinking reintroducing lynx, bears and wolves are a
crap idea...