Old 04-05-2015, 11:50 PM posted to rec.gardens
Nil[_3_] Nil[_3_] is offline

Default I need the best soil for tomatoes in pots

On 28 Apr 2015, "David E. Ross" wrote in
rec.gardens:

Now I see why I could not find the original message. It was
posted 8 years ago. I suspect Cocoly -- a Chinese fertilizer
company -- has been trolling for the purpose of injecting spam.
Cocoly is now in my filter for rejection of messages.

I wouldn't waste the electrons trying to filter them. They will surely
never return.

At least we got your potting soil recipe out of it. That made it all
worthwhile.