Old 05-05-2015, 05:22 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default a new worm farm

Fran Farmer wrote:
songbird wrote:

i have to write those friends a note of thanks.

perfect timing on the rain last night too.

Such an enjoyable post. I love it when I read posts such as yours and
see that you are someone who knows how to put good products to a good
use. Lately I've come upon a few blogs where the bloggers have
discovered the need for frugality, not wasting anything, being good eco
friendly sorts and how they would LOVE to have a veggie garden. Fine
and dandy and I'm with them up to that point but then they go and spoil
it by saying that they need to wait to have a veg garden till they can
buy edging and bring in soil and doing that is currently beyond their
means.

thanks Fran. you're a sweetheart!

while i'm no big fan of raised beds i do
understand that some folks can use them and
do well with them.

i wrote a note of thanks and got a reply
back that they'll have more. we have plenty
of room...

songbird