Old 05-05-2015, 12:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_3_] Pam Moore[_3_] is offline

Default Parkers

I commented recently on plants in the post from Parkers, some
acceptable some not, which were in the post over the long Easter
weekend, when it was comparatively HOT.
I complained to them about dephinium plugs in particular, which were
vritually dead on arrival.
They told me the plants are sent out "dormant". CAn you have a dormant
plug plant?
I demanded a refund or replacement, The latter I was promised. A box
arrived at the end of last week with plugs even worse than the first
lot, all shaken about, and only 2 of 6 showing any signs of growth.
I have now demanded a refund. It cannot be good for business to send
out such poor quality things!
I shall certainly never order plants from them again. Bulbs I have not
had a problem with.