Old 05-05-2015, 03:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Lynx reintroduction

In article ,
Nick Maclaren wrote:
On Tue, 05 May 2015 12:30:50 +0100, Tim Watts wrote:

On 05/05/15 12:02, Nick Maclaren wrote:

Unfortunately, due to the hysteria of the ignorant, it is unlikely to
be in time to save many of the UK's woodland underplants and animals
(including birds and butterflies). I don't expect to live to see the
deer menace (and it IS an ecological menace) alleviated.

So let me get this straight - anyone who disagrees with you is
"hysterical" and "ignorant".

How patronising.

No, just you.

You're special.

In case anyone failed to notice, this was a forgery.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.