Old 07-05-2015, 07:57 PM
Sixtie7 Sixtie7 is offline
Registered User

Default Raised bed borders

In my new refurbed front garden ( when it gets that far) I'm looking at putting in some raised borders, not very high just about 4-6" or so can anyone give me any tips, on building the raised border so it doesn't rot my new wooden fence to what plants to grow.
It's fairly shady around there for the most part, it's north facing and the garden currently grows wild roses, ivy, holly, various undetermined spiked shrubs and brambles lol
I'm after planting Rosemary and lavender among options but they're the only plants I know, I'd like a low maintenance garden