Old 08-05-2015, 03:28 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default if this doesn't make you want to grow your own...

Fran Farmer wrote:
On 8/05/2015 6:39 AM, songbird wrote:
i dunno what it would take.

http://www.pri.org/stories/2015-04-1...-and-heres-why

i'd never even heard of lupine flour before, and
even if i had i'd never think of it with respect
to a peanut allergy (and that's only part of
the story).

:-((((( If I was in the US, I certainly wouldn't be eating any poultry
that I hadn't raised, killed and gutted myself:
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/07/bu...nies.html?_r=0

yep, but i haven't eaten much chicken or ground
beef for many years now anyways.

We've just had cases in Aus of problems with peanut butter from China. I
now have instructions from 'He Who Would Like to Be Obeyed' to only ever
buy Australian made peanut butter.

interesting! i thought you blokes only ate that
yeasty stuff and nutella? [p.s. i'm still rather
upset that i can't have a bunya tree]

the USoA has had peanut butter problems at a few
companies, but so far our favorite brand seems to do
ok.

songbird