Old 10-05-2015, 11:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Michael Bell Michael Bell is offline

Default HorseTail

In message
Chris Hogg wrote:

On Sun, 10 May 2015 17:06:00 +0200, tvrchimaera
wrote:

Having problems with a weed which I have been told is HorseTail.
Any suggestions to manage it?

Go to Australia, dig a hole, and pull it down by the roots. If you
can't manage that, there are some tips here.
https://www.rhs.org.uk/advice/profile?PID=257

Getting rid of it isn't easy!

Getting rid of it isn't easy, but persistence pays. I got rid of it in
3 years by pulling it up or weedkilling it, and now it is no more
problem than other weeds.

Michael Bell

--

---