Old 12-05-2015, 09:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Phil Cook Phil Cook is offline

Default Lynx reintroduction

On 12/05/2015 20:56, Christina Websell wrote:
"Phil Cook" wrote in message
On 04/05/2015 21:58, Christina Websell wrote:
"Chris Hogg" wrote in message

I don't see the need for the re-introduction of species that have died
out from the UK, just because they used to be around decades or
centuries ago. Move on!

Agree.

Tell that to all the folk making a mint from the ornithological tourism in
the Hebrides and West Highlands after the re-introduction of the white
tailed sea eagle.

Which is not quite the same as having lynx, is it? they will be a perfect
nuisance around poultry and sheep. I say NO.

I've seen a white tailed sea eagle facing off with a ewe over a dead
lamb. Those birds aren't small.
--
Phil Cook