Old 14-05-2015, 01:20 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Gary Woods[_2_] Gary Woods[_2_] is offline

Default Walmart Asparagus

"Lord Bergamot" wrote:

I've grown Asparagus from seed from my plants, but have never seen seed advertised in seed magazines,

Don't know about magazine ads, but any good seed catalog will have
asparagus seed- the conventional wisdom is that the "all-male" hybrids are
a little more productive, and you don't have plants coming up in unwanted
places from dropped seeds.