Old 14-05-2015, 08:38 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Lord Bergamot Lord Bergamot is offline

Default Walmart Asparagus

Gary wrote:
"Lord Bergamot" wrote:
I've grown Asparagus from seed from my plants, but have never seen seed advertised in seed magazines,

Don't know about magazine ads, but any good seed catalog will have
asparagus seed- the conventional wisdom is that the "all-male" hybrids are
a little more productive, and you don't have plants coming up in unwanted
places from dropped seeds.

So your saying I should be able to buy male seed?
--
:-)
Don't let the Zombies get you!!!!

My God is better than your god!!!!